This Page Also avialable in: EnglishPortuguêsEspañol
3 DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA
1st Day: From Fes, Ifran, Azrou, Midelt, Erfoud to Merzouga
At 7:00 am we meet at hotel. The wonderful trip is awaiting you!!! The team passes by the imperial places such as Irfan. The team drives through the known Azrou Forest. By virtue of its largeness and green spacious distance, the opportunity to see the Barbary monkey is taken concerted with taking their pictures. The trip keeps moving to reach Midelt, where lunch is served in a restaurant. Upon having lunch, Merzouga is the next point through Errachidia. The visit to Merwouga includes a single night in Desert to enjoy complete silence as well as meditation. The camel riding is the next thing to do after arriving the townthe night is spent simultaneously with music animated by local Amazigh people. It is up to your chance; the night with a bright moon requires that you stand on the top of sand dunes the purpose is to observe the desert engulfed with in a fabulous blue color.
2nd Day: From Merzouga to Ouarzazate.
The sunrise is the beginning. We roam around the sand dunes. The return to a Hotel is to have a shower. Later, we move to Rissani. The way to Todra Gorges is starting. It is a site between a rock and a hard place. It possesses a changing semiosis. At lunch in gorges we feel at ease. Then, the visit goes ahead to discover the locality and region. The visit keeps moving on to arrive in Ouarzazate through Skoura town, and the castle of Magona. It is labeled the rose city. The way to the city of Ouarzazat passes through oases and castles alongside the river. The overnight is in Ouarzazate.
3rdDay: From Ouarzazate to Marrakesh.
Upon having breakfast is the departure. The first thing to visit is the castle of Ait Ben hadou. It is categorized by UNESCO a World Heritage archeological site. Additionally, it is known for being the background of several Hollywood cinematic productions. The last things to visit are to eyewitness the high Atas Mountains and local geography. At lunch we stop there have got enough time to take photos. Marrakesh is arrived in the afternoon.
- Transportation using 4×4 vehicles with A/C.
- Driver /Guide available every day of the trip and Vehicle fuels.
- Accommodation on half board (dinner and breakfast) in hotels or Riads.
- Camel ride through the desert and sleep in tent, or
- Tent in an Oasis with the Berbers
- . Airline tickets.
- Noon meals. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants)
- Drinks at meals.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips and personal expenses
For More informations
– From Marrakesh
- 2 DAYS ZAGORA SHARED DESERT TOUR
- 3 DAYS SHARED DESERT TOUR TO MERZOUGA
- 3 DAYS SHARED MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR
- 4 DAYS MARRAKECH TO DESERT TOUR
- 5 DAY DESERT TOUR TO FES
- 6 DAYS MARRAKECH DESERT 4WD SAFARI
- 8 DAYS GREAT SOUTH MOROCCO TOUR
- 9 days Marrakech Magical Tour
- 10 Days Marrakech Imperial Cities
– From Fes
- 2 DAYS TO MERZOUGA
- 3 DAYS TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA
- 4 DAYS TO THE DESERT
- 6 DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH
- 8 DAYS TO SAHARA
– From Casablanca
- 6 DAYS TO MARRAKESH
- 7 DAYS THE MOROCCO IMPERIAL CITIES TOUR
- 8 DAY To MERZOUGA
- 10 DAYS GREAT MOROCCO TOUR
– From TANGIER