5 DAY DESERT TOUR From Marrakech TO FES
Day 1: Marrakech via Ouarzazate
Four main events are the following to take place in the the fisrt day of the trip. The fisrt is the departure of Marakech. The next is the passing in THE Pass of Tishka. The third is the visit of Telouet Kasbah. The last is the visit of the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou. Then, in Ouarzazate we spend the night. Dinner and overnight are served at your residency in Ouarzazate.
2nd Day: Ouarzazate to Todra Gorges.
There are five main steps today. The first is the departure of Ouarzazat. The destination is towards Skoura, whereby the visit continues to the Kasbah of Amredil. The third is the rose’s valley. Afterwards, we pay possibly a visit to a nomad family residing in caves. The fourth is visiting dades gorges to see techtonic formations. We program to have lunch in Boulmane Dades. We last to get in Tineghir as well as to Todra Gorges and have marvelous views on it. Dinner and overnight are served in Kasbah of residency.
Day 3: Todra Gorges to Merzouga.
The day starts with the breakfast in Todgha. Later on we have photos of the Todgha permanent valley. The next destination is Tinjdad; whereby lunch is served. Then we go through Erfoud and Rissani. The last point of today is Merzouga and Erg Chebbi. Dinner and overnight are spent at the night in a sojourn over the dunes.
4th Day: Merzouga
In the morning we are meant to relish the sunrise on the over sand dunes. After that you have your breakfast. We ride camel back to the residency for bathing. A tour of the dunes usingon 4×4 vehicle offers you the possibility of view to volcanic rocks of fossils. The visit of a nomad family is strongly recommended living in tent. The visit to khamlia village is a suggestion. Then you take lunch in either in Merzouga or in Hassi Labied. Later on, we see the system of irrigation and visit the clocer oasis located near the dunes. Dinner and Overnight are served in an Auberge.
5th Day: Merzouga –Fes
The departure of Merzouga is the first thing to do today. In Rissani you can buy some articles on your own way at the local market. Afterwards, you head for Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous crossing the valley of Ziz. A stop is made to have a comprehensive view of the oases of Aoufous. The name means hand. The visit keeps moving on to Midelt via the pass of She-camel. In Midelt lunch is taken. Lunchtime is up; Fes is the last point to reach through forest of Azrou. This forest is swarm with monkeys. The stop in Ifran is optional prior to arriving to Fes. Drop off in Fes. And, we wish you the safe travels.
- Transportation using 4×4 vehicles with A/C.
- Driver /Guide available every day of the trip and Vehicle fuels.
- Accommodation on half board (dinner and breakfast) in hotels or Riads.
- Camel ride through the desert and sleep in tent, or
- Tent in an Oasis with the Berbers
- . Airline tickets.
- Noon meals. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants)
- Drinks at meals.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips and personal expenses
For More informations
– From Marrakesh
- 2 DAYS ZAGORA SHARED DESERT TOUR
- 3 DAYS SHARED DESERT TOUR TO MERZOUGA
- 3 DAYS SHARED MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR
- 4 DAYS MARRAKECH TO DESERT TOUR
- 5 DAY DESERT TOUR TO FES
- 6 DAYS MARRAKECH DESERT 4WD SAFARI
- 8 DAYS GREAT SOUTH MOROCCO TOUR
- 9 days Marrakech Magical Tour
- 10 Days Marrakech Imperial Cities
– From Fes
- 2 DAYS TO MERZOUGA
- 3 DAYS TO MARRAKECH VIA MERZOUGA
- 4 DAYS TO THE DESERT
- 6 DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH
- 8 DAYS TO SAHARA
– From Casablanca
- 6 DAYS TO MARRAKESH
- 7 DAYS THE MOROCCO IMPERIAL CITIES TOUR
- 8 DAY To MERZOUGA
- 10 DAYS GREAT MOROCCO TOUR
– From TANGIER
- 5 DAYS TOUR TO MARRAKECH
- 6 DAYS TOUR TO MERZOUGA
- 8 DAYS BEST MOROCCO TOURS
- 15 DAYS TOUR IMPERIAL CITIES